You put your trust in doctors and expect them to provide reasonable and proper treatment. However, when these medical professionals deviate from the standard of care, you can suffer serious and even life-threatening injuries.
At Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard, L.L.P., we understand the sense of betrayal that you may be feeling following an incident of doctor malpractice. Our lawyers are committed to holding negligent physicians fully accountable for their actions.
If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury as a result of a medical malpractice, please contact a doctor malpractice attorney for a free consultation. Over the years, our skilled attorneys have handled countless doctor malpractice cases.
Common examples of doctor malpractice include:
- Misdiagnosing or failing to diagnose a serious disease or illness
- Failing to provide treatment in a timely manner, decreasing you or your loved one’s chances of recovery or survival
- Prescribing the wrong medication or the wrong dosage
- Failing to follow up with the patient or refer the patient to a specialist
- Misinterpreting a lab result, resulting in unsuccessful treatment or misdiagnosis
- Failing to order necessary tests
Unfortunately, some of these mistakes can prove fatal. If your loved one died as a result of doctor malpractice, you may have the right to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit. We are sympathetic to your loss. Our experienced doctor malpractice attorneys will explore all possible avenues of recovery on your behalf, including holding the hospital liable.
Our firm has an in-depth understanding of the many defenses used in malpractice suits against doctors. Rest assured, we will prepare a strong case designed to counter these defenses and secure maximum compensation. If you have lost a loved one due the negligence of a doctor, hospital or other medical provider, contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation at (408) 289-1417. Serving Oakland, San Francisco, Monterey, Mountain View, Campbell, San Jose and surrounding areas.