When you visit the hospital, you expect thorough and effective treatment. Above all else, you want to recover and move forward with your life. When you suffer an injury as a result of hospital malpractice, you may feel betrayed and powerless. However, it is important to know that in these situations, you do have options.
Doctors are not the only ones who can be held liable for hospital malpractice. The law also holds hospitals to a certain standard of care regarding their patients’ safety and wellbeing.
At Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard, L.L.P., our experienced California hospital malpractice attorneys understand what it takes to hold a hospital liable for the actions of its staff. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury as a result of a hospital malpractice, please contact our San Jose, California law firm for a free consultation.
The injuries caused by hospital staff negligence can be catastrophic or even fatal if the patient is in a relatively fragile state. Rest assured, we will diligently investigate your claims and seek maximum compensation for your injuries.
Our firm will strive to hold a hospital liable for the following negligent actions:
- Providing treatment to the wrong patient
- Providing the patient with unnecessary treatment based on a misdiagnosis
- Committing medication errors, such as providing the wrong medication or an incorrect dosage from the hospital pharmacy
- Failing to properly monitor the patient
- Discharging the patient prematurely, resulting in otherwise avoidable infections
- Providing the incorrect amount of anesthesia during surgery
We also assist clients that have suffered due to negligence at the following area hospitals:
- Washington Hospital in Fremont
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto
An injury at the hands of trusted hospital staff can be devastating and permanent. At Corsiglia, McMahon & Allard, L.L.P., our experienced hospital malpractice attorneys will provide you with aggressive and effective representation in all medical malpractice matters. Contact us to schedule a free consultation at (408) 289-1417. We handle cases throughout the San Jose region including Santa Clara County, Monterey County, Alameda County and San Mateo County.